Tuesday 31 March 2009

40 Questions - Minus a Couple - From Tracy

1: Would you date your number three?

My number three what?

2: Where was your default picture taken?

Menorca.

3: What’s your middle name?

Marie Elizabeth.

4: What is your favorite color?

I like all colours. Probably pale blue or pale pink, right now anyway. :)

5: Does the person you like, like you back?

Oh hell, I like a lot of people. Chances are some of them like me back. The guy I can't stop thinking about right now...well, I think he kind of liked me, a long time ago. Although he never said anything, but he was always looking at me and smiling, and hanging around, even though he never talked to me. But I haven't seen him in a long time, so he's probably forgotten about me. I'm wishfully thinking that he's thinking about me too, but...ehh.
Which of course begs the question, "If you haven't seen him in several years, why can't you stop thinking about him now?" And I don't have an answer for you.

6: When is your birthday?

February 3rd.

7: Are you mad at anyone?

Nope, not really. I have moments when I'm still pissed at certain people, but they really are only moments out of time.

8: What shirt are you wearing?

Charcoal gray sweater. You actually managed to catch me at one of the few times that I'm wearing a top, usually when I'm at home I'm either naked or wearing a dress or a robe.

9: If you were going on a TV show,which one would it be?

I'm not sure, honestly. I don't much like being in front of a camera. If I ever got famous I wouldn't mind going on one of those panel shows...Never Mind the Buzzcocks or 8 out of 10 Cats. Or QI. Yeah, that's it...I'd love to go on QI.

10: Are you imagining anyone naked right now?

I wasn't before I read this question, but NOW I am. *rolls eyes*

11: Did you ever sneak into a R rated movie?

I don't think I've ever snuck into anywhere. I'm not the sneaking type, I just waltz right in under everyone's noses as though I have a perfect right to be there, and I don't usually get questioned.

12: Ever had a near death experience?

Yeah. It's not something I'd like to repeat, although unfortunately the people who keep giving them to me seem to think that I need them.

13: Something you do a lot?

Read.

14: How old is your best friend?

I think they're both 24.

15: Do you want to see somebody right now?

Ehh, wouldn't mind, but they'd have to be naked and warm and not snore or hog the bedcovers, since I'm sleepy now.

16: How many piercings do you have?

Just one in each ear.

17: Are your ears gauged?

?

18: Who would you do anything for?

Ehh..."anything" is a pretty broad term.

19: What are you doing right now?

Filling in this quizzie thing.

20: Do you miss anyone?

There are several people I miss. I probably wouldn't miss them as much if I knew they were well and happy, but I don't, and it makes me worry.

21: Do you still talk to your mom?

Ja, I live with my mom.

22: What's your biggest fear?

Throwing up and bugs laying their eggs in me and then hatching out as larva.
My only fears, actually. Only waking fears, anyway.

23: Where is your best friend?

One in Bristol, the other in London.

24? 25?

26: What woke you up this morning?

The guy who came to read the gas meter. Actually, he thought he came to change it.

27: Speak any other languages?

Spanish, some basic French, a little (very little) Italian, learning Japanese. None of them fluently, although I'm hoping to be fluent in Japanese this time next year.

28: Do you sleep naked?

Absolutely, unless it's really really cold, in which case I wear a soft sweater. When I have overnight guests (non-boyfriend guests) I make the concession of panties and sometimes a T-shirt.

29?

30: Are you mean?

I don't have a lot of meanness in me. I can be pretty spiky at times, though.

31: Do you like rain?

I like it when I don't have anything to do. I hate it when I have to go out.

32: What are you thinking about right now?

Jon.

33?

34: What’s your favorite food?

Thai or Mexican. Rice, really. I love rice. And hamburgers. All sorts of hamburgers.

35: What's your favorite animal?

Cat or duck.

36? 37?

38: Can you live without your cell phone?

Sure. I don't really like talking on the phone, although I do text quite a lot. But if I had to live without it, I'm sure I'd find some other way of talking to people. There are only a handful (a SMALL handful) of people I talk to regularly, anyway.

39: last person you said I love you to?

Probably mom. I can't actually remember.

40: What's something you have never done before and would like to do?

Make a medical discovery.

Or kiss Wentworth Miller. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment