Tuesday 8 June 2010

The Problem With Exes

Don't take this note too seriously. I mock, but only a little bit.

Ash - The glass is half full, but that only means that the fuckers haven't stolen it from me yet.

Luciano - I don't care about the glass, I only use Lalique.

Julian - The glass is half empty, and even if it weren't I wouldn't know how to drink from it anyway.

Richard - The glass is half full, meaning I still have half a glass to lose.

Jermaine - It doesn't matter whether the glass is half empty or half full, I didn't pay for it anyway, and if we drink it someone'll fill it up for us again each time.

Mike - The glass is so beautiful when it's half full, I don't want to ruin it by drinking it.

Curt - The glass? What glass? Babes, you're confusing me, why are you going on about glasses?

Jamie - The glass is still half full, which means you're not drunk enough.

Vidal - The glass is full. Totally. Any idiot can see it's mostly empty, but I am in denial and think that I can force it to be full by sheer willpower.

Nathan - The glass is still half full, and that fact alone should say something about what's in it, and whether you really want to be drinking it or not.

Oli - You're overanalysing the glass, you should just drink it and then spend the rest of your time on something more constructive.

Love you all, and I hope that by now you've found the right woman for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment