Saturday 11 December 2010

Blog Games And Hotlists

Well, I'm home from Somerset, but I'll have to tell you all about that another time, I'm tired and both ears are now infected, and are killing me. And of course, I'm nearly out of eardrops, and it's a Friday so I can't get any till Monday. *sigh*

But enough whinging.

Now, I don't always participate in blog games, but I do like them a whole lot. And one that I'm definitely up for playing is
LadyUnlaced's Virtual Gifts game. Go to this post - LadyU's Christmas Blog Challenge! - and read about it, since she explains it better than I can. And from now till New Years, watch out for my gift posts!

Oh, and just a heads up - in the next few days I will be hotlisting all the people I like on the blogs here, because it's one way for me to keep track of you in the status box (unlike most people on here, I actually do like the status box, heh) and my watched blogs list seems to be screwy atm. I would friend all of you, but standard members seem to have lost the ability to send invites. Boo hoo.

Anyway, if you get a hotlist from me, it's not me hitting on you, just my way of keeping an eye on you. It means I think you're awesome, so don't freak out too much. I only lech when it's wanted.



Enjoy your weekend!

What do you use your hotlist for? What about the flirts?

No comments:

Post a Comment