Wednesday 15 August 2012

Detox, Finally - Day 1

Starting the detox off gently - about half-and-half normal foods and health foods - in the hopes that it doesn't shock my system too badly. I do NOT want a repeat of the boils I had last time, for example.

I'm not really supposed to be doing this until this round of tests is complete, but I can't seem to complete them (for reasons that I will not go into here, for the sake of politeness - although if you've been following the saga you can probably read between the lines) and I simply can NOT go on the way I've been going, not feeling as bad as I have.

So.

Day 1 - Wednesday 15th August:

Lunch:

4 squares bitter dark chocolate
1 apple
1 satsuma
50g fresh coconut
50g raw pumpkin seeds (hulled)
1 coconut flavour yoghurt (Perle du Lait - not probiotic)

Dinner:
1 Innocent veg pot (Caribbean curry with mango & rice)
1/2 glass orange juice (150 ml)
1 apricot Activia (probiotic)

Health: I can feel the start of die-off. Brain is fogged...can't...stay...awake...


Now, aren't you glad you just wasted ninety seconds of your life reading this note?

No comments:

Post a Comment