Friday 1 May 2009

Hey Strangers!

So probably some of you have been wondering where the heck I've been (and a couple of you know, and likely several of you don't care much either way, LOL ). Nowhere special, actually. I've just been having a lot of problems with my internet supplier. Which means that since October (wow, has it really been that long?) I've been taking my laptop to the library to check my Facebook and email. Unfortunately the library has a block on adult sites, even when you're using your own computer. *sigh*

The only reason I'm actually able to get to you guys now is that I'm staying in London with my stepmother, because my Dad had a stroke a few days ago. I think he's gonna be okay (I HOPE he is, anyway); it's going to be a long recovery, but he's almost as stubborn as I am, so it sets him in good stead.

It was a pretty freak-out moment when I heard, though - he's only what, 62? And healthy as a horse - I thought he'd outlive all of us.

And maybe he still will. *shrugs*

Anyway, I'm gonna call it a night, but apologies for not being around forever, and hugs to anyone who wants 'em. I'll try and check back in the next few days. I know I have, collectively, more than a thousand new posts in the journals I watch, so I imagine I'll be around quite a bit for a week or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment