Wednesday 3 February 2010

Ugh

Shit, Stephen Marshall made the front page of AOL today.

Not the greatest birthday present, but I suppose I'm glad that he finally confessed instead of wasting more of the court's time and money.

http://news.aol.co.uk/police-quiz-jigsaw-killer-further/article/20100202113538132340235

I am 26 years old today, and I feel every bit of it very heavily. In order to hopefully break the birthday curse, I haven't made any plans for the day, and I think I'm going to mooch around the house and play Pokemon. Which will make it a good day, IMO. I don't get enough lazy days.

Although I will likely have a few more soon, since this coming semester of college was cancelled, so now I need to find something else to do with my time. *sigh* I just hope that by the time I get back next fall, I haven't forgotten everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment