Tuesday 26 January 2010

New Blog

Ah, now I see why my emails in the last week have dropped down to virtually zero. I had thought that I'd done something unforgivably rude, and word had spread around the AFF community that I was being shunned, but it turns out that standard members are no longer allowed to initiate emails, only reply to ones initiated by paying members. (And a loophole allows you to reply to emails that were sent before this new ruling took, but I expect they'll fix that soon.)

Really makes you feel like a peon, doesn't it? And sure, I know a lot of you gold members will say that if you can't afford the fee, you have no right to be on here complaining...but YOU try supporting your disabled self and your disabled mother on a social worker's salary. Some weeks I can barely afford to eat, let alone spend money on screwing around on sex sites. If I didn't find free vices, I wouldn't be allowed any at all.

I do wonder sometimes who's actually running this site. They change the rules so frequently, I have a sneaking suspicion that it's run by either a) a group of teenage boys who can't agree on how to run things, and so each one changes the rules when the others aren't looking, or b) a person with multiple personality disorder.

Blogs have suffered perhaps the most after email privileges - standard members can no longer post photos with their blogs, or have their posts listed in forums, or a bunch of other things that I haven't yet memorised. I also have a horrible feeling that the powers that be may decide to do away with standard members' blogs - or indeed, standard members (although hopefully not standard members' members; that might be a little harsh even for AFF.) Therefore I am inviting all of you to come and share my corner of the world, or at least my corner of the web, at stormyroses@hotmail.com , where you will find not only an email address to contact my fabulous self, but also a Space where you can read this blog, and any new posts, as soon as I have the time to upload everything.

So please, come and visit for awhile - at least after Feb. 1st, when I'll endeavour to have things up and (somewhat) running.

Ciao!


[Sadly, MSN Spaces went the way of many blogging sites and was shut down last year. I really liked the template on that, too. And it had a neat little gadget for making lists to share with others. I love lists.]

No comments:

Post a Comment