Tuesday 19 January 2010

SO Ready For Bed



My bed arrived this morning, but I'm too tired to even get the pieces out of the box, let alone put it up. I have class this evening and am hoping to get a couple hours of sleep in beforehand, since I spent yet another sleepless night - although this time I actually managed to be productive, and painted until 3am, rather than playing Lunar Genesis (Lunar: Dragonsong) all night.

Although partially that's because I'm stuck on the White Dragon. I can defeat the bugger, but I've done it about twenty times and have yet to obtain BOTH the White Dragon and the Lucia cards in addition to the Gale Ring. (Whether they drop the cards or not is pure luck, so I have to keep doing it over and over until they do. Or, I don't *have* to, I can complete the game without them, but half of the point of playing games for me is collecting stuff. I'm big on collections.)

My cognitive functions are starting to get impaired from this lack of sleep. I mis-spelled "exception" the other day. *rolls eyes*

The mattress looks pretty good, though. Hopefully this mattress will last several years without the springs poking out, unlike the last couple that we've had here. (Admittedly part of the problem is that every mattress I've had has gone to the lodgers before it comes to me; in this house the lodgers tend to get the new things, LOL. ) I'm really hoping that a good mattress will make a positive difference when it comes to my sleep habits.

Egh, I am so damn sleepy...I think I'm gonna have to go. Class tonight, then I can hopefully finish painting (aside from the book alcove, which is going to take HOURS to move everything) tomorrow, and then buy a duvet and put my bed up. I don't want to put the bed up until I have a new duvet, in case any nasties transfer from the old one. (Either mites or allergens - I still haven't figured out what I'm allergic to, aside from cigarette smoke, although since I've been hoovering all the damn time the allergies seem to have calmed down a little bit. I'm hoping that the new bed and bedding will help a lot, though.)

Did that image work? If you can see it, then that's my bed.


Well, sweet dreams. To me, anyway, since you guys are probably up for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment