Tuesday 20 July 2010

Stoopid Fevers

I've been feeling pretty off for the last couple weeks. I don't know exactly what's wrong, but my glands are up and I'm constantly feverish. It's probably just a phase that will go away sooner or later (sooner, I hope) but it's driving me crazy. I have NO energy, even for the things I like to do - I meant to bake a cake today so we could have strawberry shortcake, but I didn't even have the energy for that so we ate the berries with swiss roll instead.

So yeah, I'm not around much. I was hoping to set up a proper blog, with daily posts and stuff, but it didn't happen. Mleah. In the autumn, maybe.

I bought a really cute dress for when I start college in the fall. You can't see it very well in the pictures, and I don't have anyone to take pics for me (Mom is murder on machines; I don't dare let her operate my camera) and can't seem to stand it up to take pics by itself, but you can see the neckline. I love this neckline - I wore them a lot when I was in high school, but for the last ten years I haven't found them anywhere. It's only this summer that I've found shirts and dresses like this again, and I'm very happy.

Anyway, here's a pic from yesterday. Sorry about the fat cheeks, I can't wait until my parotid glands finally go down!

(My niece Christie calls the pigtails "BJ handles". :D )






No comments:

Post a Comment