Monday 6 June 2011

Coincidence Beats Me In The Humor Stakes

One thing about me that not everyone knows is that I really have a deep appreciation for the ridiculousness of the world. Sometimes I wonder if the reason why I'm not particularly funny, why I don't make jokes, is that I realize instinctively that nature and coincidence make this world more amusing than anything that *I* can think up.

I bought MP3 downloads today, from a Christian music shop. (I'm not much for religious music, but this is nice, it's just instrumental stuff that you wouldn't recognize as praise music unless you saw the titles.)

What made me laugh today was this:



Normally that wouldn't be funny, but given the context, it cracked me up.

Or maybe it didn't. Maybe I was cracked to begin with.



That's all I've got for you tonight, I can barely keep my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment