Saturday 4 June 2011

My Panties Smell Like Cake

WARNING: This post contains sexual references.

Yeah, really.

Three courses of antibiotics means that not only are the nasty beasties gone from my system, but also all the friendly beasties too. Therefore, no more salt-and-lemon smell, at least not for now. For the last couple of days, I've just smelled and tasted a teensy bit sweet, but not really like much at all. But combined with the vanilla bath foam I used a couple of hours ago, and the lavender-scented feminine wash I have, the whole thing has combined to make me smell like a sponge cake. I've been lying on my bed for the last hour and a half, going crazy trying to figure out where the cake smell is coming from, and who could possibly be baking at nearly two in the morning, and now I realize - it's me.

I guess the status posts I've been making on the faceplace for the last couple months, about how my sheets smell like cake, and my bedroom smells like vanilla, can all be traced back to this. That's a little embarrassing. :D


This all seems a bit unfair to me, because now I'm hungry. I suppose I could get up and actually MAKE a cake, but then I'd chance waking Ma, and I'm supposed to be dieting. Or I could get up and make a cocktail, but I'm not sure that I have the ingredients for a Screaming Orgasm, and nothing else will satisfy my sweet tooth. And frankly, cocktails at nearly 3am, alone, when I'm half asleep, seems a little overly hedonistic. If I were awake and dressed, or if I had a date or a girlfriend here with me, then no problem, but I'm not really someone who's comfortable drinking alone. Probably because I'm such a lightweight.

I had written a whole bunch here about my shopping trip yesterday, but I realize now that it does not belong on a post about my doodah. So I'll post that tomorrow.

For now, I guess I'll get some sleep - my eyes don't want to stay open anyway. And most likely the smell will give me gorgeously Sapphic dreams that make me blush when I wake up in the morning and remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment