Monday 28 May 2012

The Index - For Now, Anyway

26 Feb 2012 - Uploaded a bunch of AFF posts, and started uploading the Facebook ones for 2008 and earlier. It seems easier (for readers, and for me) to put everything in according to date, rather than site. Luckily once I get past the Facebook stage I won't have any more problems like that - Facebook is the only second blog I've kept; aside from the years (2006-2009) that I used Facebook notes as a blog, I've only ever used one blogging site at a time.

27 Feb 2012 - All Facebook entries from the beginning (2006) through till the end of 2008 are uploaded.

Half of 2009 is uploaded.

2 Mar 2012 - All 2009 entries are uploaded. You can now read the blog through till the end of 2009!

13 Mar 2012 - Uploaded a couple of 2010 entries. Not many, it's been a really tired, ill week.

14 Mar 2012 - And a few more. The AFF blog is now done until the end of June 2010.

Since I couldn't sleep, I uploaded the Jan-Jun Facebook posts too. All posts for the first half of 2010 are now here.

24 Mar 2012 - We're done with the AFF posts through till the end of September 2010. I wanted to do the Sep-Dec posts too, but I can't stay awake.

This is a big milestone too - fully one third of the AFF posts are now here!

13 Apr 2012 - The AFF posts for October 2010 are done. I can't do more than that right now, I've been pretty sick and I tire (more) easily.

Later - Couldn't sleep, so the Nov and Dec AFF posts are up too, aside from Virtual Christmas Gifts, and I couldn't decide whether to put those in or not. I'll think about it.

30 Apr 2012 - Facebook posts for Jul - Dec are now uploaded. The blog is complete up to the end of 2010.

3 May 2012 - Happy birthday to me! Uploaded a couple of posts, including one that kept getting denied on Facebook and AFF both, and ended up never getting published until now. I wanted to do more, but I'm supposed to be up in 5 hours to take Mom to a pre-op in London.

Good news, though - the Facebook posts are all done, so uploading should be more streamlined from now on. At least until I get everything up to date and then start tackling the paper diaries, dating back to 1997. (I did have typed copies of them, on Bolt and Yahoo Geocities, but unfortunately both those companies shut down their sites without letting me know. Bastards.)

9 May 2012 - Still uploading, but slowly. I'm tired. I keep drifting off into my own little world. And there are a couple posts that I don't feel like I can upload because of privacy issues with friends and family. But January is done, and that's the best I can do for now.

Congratulate me, though, because we've reached the 200th post mark.

10 May 2012 - Still uploading. Wow, I really wrote a lot in February.

14 May 2012 - The AFF blog has temporarily disappeared - at least I hope to God it's temporary - so I uploaded the posts from my other Blogger page instead. It kind of throws off my schedule, but there's not much I can do about that. I can't believe how much easier it was to import - no copy-pasting or anything. It's a shame AFF won't allow it, but they like to pretend that no other web sites exist. *rolls eyes* One reason why I don't go there much anymore.

15 May 2012 - Been a busy girl tonight. Couldn't sleep (again). Posts are uploaded until the end of March 2011. I'm also starting to use this as my current blog (since all of Moonbeams has been uploaded) so you'll no longer be able to look at the top post to see what's been brought in in the last few days - recently written posts will be at the top (in chronological order) and recently uploaded (but not recently written) ones will be under that. Or you can just look at THIS post to see if I've uploaded anything new. I'm pretty good about updating you here.

18 May 2012 - Uploaded April 2011's posts. I only have one page of posts left now, meaning we're 2/3 of the way through AFF.

26 May 2012 - Uploaded May 2011's posts. That's all, I've been running around all week, and had 12-hour and 18-hour - and on one occasion, a 36-hour - days.

28 May 2012 - A couple of June's posts are done, but there are so many other things I could be doing on a beautiful cool evening. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment