Monday 22 March 2010

Oh Look, Another Quiz Thingie!

Stole this one from Nye. :)

1. Three days from now, will you be a in relationship?

It's doubtful.

2. What color are your eyes?

Right now they're sort of gray-blue. For some reason they're coming out green in photos, though.

3. What does your second text say, and who's it from?

"lol well find one you like and send away!!" (From Tommy Wieder, in response to me saying that I'd figured out how to send picture messages but I hated all the photos of me.)

4. How do you think your latest ex feels about you?

Well, he admitted to me the other day that he doesn't care about me, which why he's now ex-friend as well as ex-boyfriend. It still stings a bit, since I thought we were good friends. *shrug*

5. Do you like what you see in the mirror?

Meh, I look alright, but I need to lose fifty pounds.

6. What are you listening to right now?

Harry Belafonte - Land of the Sea and Sun

7. What were you doing 46 seconds ago?

Looking through my text messages, wondering if I should delete the dodgy ones in case someone gets hold of my phone.

8. What are your plans for this weekend?

Weekend's over, but I want to watch the Pineapple Dance Studios thing tonight, and write up some of my Japanese notes. (Yeah, like that'll happen.)

9. Who is your best friend?

I don't currently have one. Tommy is the person I talk to the most, probably, but I hesitate to call him my best friend since he's so far away and all.

10. How is your room looking?

Clean, but I need new furniture. I found the bedside tables I want in a shop in town, and they're £55 each, so I can buy one (or both) of those on Tuesday when I get my next paycheck. Then I need two bookcases, a dressing table and a chest of drawers, and then I'm done. I think. It's gonna take awhile to come up with the money for those things, though.

11. Ask anything ridiculous lately?

Probably.

12. What are you doing tomorrow?

I should probably start cleaning out my drawers, I try to do that once a season.

13. What is your display name?

Sati-Marie Frost - Sandy

14. What are you wearing right now!

A pale yellow chiffon babydoll which is unfortunately too small in the boobies, and yellow string panties. The babydoll has a rose between the boobs, and a handkerchief hemline that falls down in lovely waves over my thighs (used to be my knees, but I grew) and I look like a daffodil.

15. What were you most looking forward to today?

Taking a bath and shaving my legs tonight, there wasn't enough hot water earlier. (I live with three teenagers, LOL.)

16. How is your hair?

Extremely annoying, until it grows out I can't really do anything with it, so I mostly put it up in a high ponytail.

17. As of today, do you like anyone?

Like like, or crush like?

I like most people I know. I have about six crushes that I can think of right now, but I could prolly come up with a couple more given time.

19. Have you ever stayed awake for 48 hours?

I was awake for 72 hours when I had my last ear infection. It resulted in bizarre hallucinations and not being able to remember my brother's wedding (which happened during that time), so I try not to do it often.

20. Did you stay friends with your ex?

Which one? Some, yes. Some, no.

21. Do you like your first name?

Meh, it's OK. I don't much like getting marriage proposals from guys I've never met because of it, but it's OK. Kind of sucks being named after a book though. Although I wouldn't mind so much if it were, like, a NORMAL book.

22. Do you like to cuddle?

Absolutely!

23. What are your initials?

SMECF

24. Ever been skinny dipping?

Oh sure, loads. I used to do it every day in Spain, except during tourist season. Did it once in Greece too, but people stole our clothes and it took ages to find them. But in Menorca, it was great. For several months, we lived in this little apartment in Sol del Este, right on the sea, and I'd walk along the cliffs every day and swim off the rocks with no clothes on. It was very amusing when the glass-bottom boat trips came by my area, and I'd wave to them. :D

25. Do you want someone back?

There are times when I miss each of my exes, and want them back. But most of the time, I'm rational about it, and realise that if it didn't work out the first time there's no reason it'll work out now.

There is one person who I never really had a chance with, or more accurately, had several chances with but screwed everything up due to bad timing and fear. I'd sort of like another chance with that person, but probably it'd be better if we stay friends.

26. What is your biggest fear?

Throwing up is the only thing I'm scared of.

27. What is one thing you have learned this year?

That I can seduce a man with words, but the fact that I CAN doesn't mean I SHOULD.

28. Are you from a small town?

I'm not even sure where I'm "from" anymore. I guess St. Albans, but I still half-think of Menorca as home.

30. Why do people continue to smoke when they know the effects of it?

Some people think it's romantic to self-destruct?

31. What color are the curtains in your room?

I don't have any up right now. I have a couple pairs of white ones - one white velvet, one white cotton with broderie trim - but I need to drill some holes and buy a curtain rod. Yet another expense. *sigh* I have to do it, though, because the sun's waking me up most mornings now that summer's coming.

34. Eyeliner or mascara?

I don't often wear either, but eyeliner more. I already have people asking me where I bought my false lashes, even when I'm wearing neither mascara nor falsies, so I save the mascara for clubbing, which I do rarely these days.

35. Do you have siblings?

One brother, four sisters. Plus Lori and Ryan, who FEEL like my brother and sister.

36. What color pants are you wearing?

Yellow.

38. What kind of food is your favorite?

Mexican, Thai, Italian if it's done well, Indian now and then.

39. Can you whistle?

Sure, I don't think I know anyone who can't.

40. What was the last movie you watched?

Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone. I didn't see all of it though.

41. What color is your coat?

For winter I have a long black wool coat and a very old cream (although more yellow, now) ski jacket. I often end up stealing Mom's 3/4-length cream wool though, it looks nicer than mine. But the weather's not cold enough for those at the moment, so I have a knee-length beige suede that's as soft as butter, and a cropped white linen jacket, and a short navy blue velvet in the military-style that was so popular a couple years ago, and a long thin denim, and a short boxy denim, and an enormous navy blue hoodie with "NYPD" on the back, for if I'm feeling sloppy. :)

I love jackets and coats, and have way more than I need...and yet I always seem to need more. What I really need right now is a black jacket for spring and autumn.

43. If you were pregnant, would you want it to be a boy or girl?

Oh crap, the very idea of being pregnant scares the bejeezus outta me. The psychics all say I'll have a boy and a girl, though. Maybe twins.

44. Would you ever get a noticeable tattoo?

Maybe, if I can work up a better pain tolerance. And, you know, MONEY. Maybe Ricky will design one for me!

45. Are you wearing shoes?

Not on my bed.

46. What is the temperature?

Getting chilly. It was nice earlier, though.

47. Have you ever been to counseling?

Yes, many times. My mother is a psychologist and through most of my childhood had a habit of dispensing counselling and various therapies the same way most mothers give out Calpol and Band-Aids.

Funnily enough, I'm in therapy now, and it's the first time I've ever gone of my own accord.

48. Are you annoyed right now?

Not particularly, but I'm glad this quiz is over, I need to pee.

49. What kind of cell phone do you have?

Just bought a pink Samsung Tocco Lite.

50. Why did they make this a 49-question quiz?

Laziness, pure and simple! If they're going to make a quiz, they should have been able to think of a 50th question!

No comments:

Post a Comment