Tuesday 22 March 2011

Now this REALLY is a hijack.

[Posted by Kidfos, when my internet was down. And no, he didn't read any personal mail. Just the one-liners.]



Your friend and mine Sati has asked me to inform you all that she is in the process of getting a new internet contract and as such will be away from here in her usual capacity of Bambi up until the weekend. Dependent on how well the net monkeys are at patching her back in of course.

Until then she has foolishly left me in charge. ( Well asked me to post that message, but to me its the same thing.)

Thus far I have not plunged her blog into anarchy and chaos, but it may only be a matter of time until the temptation becomes to much. Actually we may only be talking minutes until it happens. . .

Until then please feel free to give me suggestions on what you would do in this situation and if you would ever trust me to babysit your profile and blog?

Peace
&
Your friendly neighborhood Kidfos.

P.s. Fellas, I've seen the mail thats been sent. Really, I'm speechless. How do some of you EVER get laid? =))

No comments:

Post a Comment