Thursday 9 October 2008

Profiles

People fascinate me. Especially people I either a) don't know as well as I'd like to or b) knew awhile ago and want to know more about the person they've become.

I love Facebook because you can easily link from one profile to another. You check out a friend's, and then you see someone on there and want to know more about them. And then you see someone else on THEIR profile and check them out too. And so it goes on. At least for me. Like a free-floating thought association.

I'm not a stalker, far from it, but I may check you out again and again, until I've read every note you've written and seen every photo in your albums. I like to watch. If you know me at all, you'll know I'm that girl who sits and watches, because watching never gets boring for me.

So if your profile is open to the public, or you're in my network - even if I'm not one of your friends - you're fair game.

Just a warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment