Monday 21 December 2009

Morpheus, You Ass

SO...I've been having this dream.

I finally work up the cojones to meet a guy off here. I find one that catches my interest. Sexy, handsome, older. Piercing blue eyes, just the colour of my own - this should have tipped me off, but it didn't - and a smile that lights up the room. We meet in a coffee shop. I'm attracted. He's attracted. We go back to a hotel room and have a fantastic time.

Then he shows me pictures of his wife and kids. OMG, you're saying, You slept with a married man! Yes, yes I did. Not knowingly, but there it is. But this isn't the worst. His wife's beautiful. His daughters look like her. AND THEN I see a picture of his son, and it's Apollo.

My Apollo. Apollo the SBD, the absolute fantasy since I first met him when I was twelve years old.

Oh yes, I slept with Apollo's father*. What's more, I enjoyed it. The whole time, I kept trying to figure out why I was so comfortable with him, why I felt like I'd known him for ages.

Come on, dream analysts, do your worst.

* I didn't really sleep with Apollo's father. This is a dream, remember?

No comments:

Post a Comment