Sunday 9 January 2011

BHL's Beautiful Human Awards

BlackHeatLust came up with the idea for this post: ♥ ♥ ♥ BEAUTIFUL HUMAN AWARD ♥ ♥ ♥, which I think is a really lovely thing to do. We're all supposed to nominate 9 people who we think are really amazing human beings. Although I don't often participate in list games, when I DO I go a bit OTT - as you may have noticed from my Christmas lists - but I'll try and restrain myself.

I could easily have just put down my whole watched list here, since they're all amazing people, but I've already made that post (although it does need some updating), so I'll try and make this one a bit different. Generally, I'm not adding most of my close friends on here, since I've already sang their praises quite enough. (Some people will cross over, though.)

In no particular order:
HollyVanDeFlash - because she's so honest and out there with her feelings, and even when she's upset about something you can still tell she's a really nice, happy person.
Mygentlecaress - because he never has a bad thing to say about anyone (except the PTBs).
kelidgh - because she's so smart and so perspicacious (one of my new words! I hope I used it correctly) and always says the things I want to say about a situation (and says them better), before I even know that I want to say them.
bubblevishious - because she makes me want to be a better person - my conscience now looks like Bubbles. *grins*
aspiringbo - because he has such a well-tuned moral compass, and always tries to live up to his ideals.
ThomBombadil - because he has so much courage, and because he's willing to show his good AND his bad bits, and doesn't try to paint himself in an overly flattering light.
LadyUnlaced - because regardless of anything negative said about her on here, she has NEVER been anything other than kind and lovely to me, nor have I seen her be mean to anyone.
templar_s - because he's a true gentleman, and even when he's mad about something he never makes it personal or hits below the belt.
christylovesfun - because you can always rely on her to see a situation from both sides, and to keep a cool head and be the voice of reason.

If I can get my tech-retarded brain into a place where it can work out how to post the pictures for each profile, I will. Otherwise, I'll just keep my fingers crossed that I did the links right.
=))

Who's on your list?

No comments:

Post a Comment