Monday 3 January 2011

Crisis Averted!

Thanks be to all the benevolent Powers, my boy is okay, and his mom is recovering.

No energy right now. I don't know if I've got some low-grade virus or something, or if it's just a reaction to the stress and the accumulated illnesses that have had me struck down for the last few months, but for the last couple of nights I've wanted to be in bed by nine pm, and even in the daytime I've been finding it hard to keep my eyes open.

Posts that I'm mid-way through writing:

- Details of my Christmas / New Years
- x3 Final Farewells (something I try to do every NYE)
- Odi et Amo: new series coming soon! (I had so much fun with the Christmas posts, I decided that I'd do more serials)

So don't delete me from your watched lists just yet, mmmkay? I'll be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment