Monday 31 December 2012

The MOVE IT! Challenge - Week 2 and 3 - Dec 17-30


Two more weeks of not-brilliant-but-not-atrocious results, after four infections in two weeks. Gah.

Week 2:

Monday - 75 mins
Tuesday - 250 mins
Wednesday - None, jaw is AWFUL
Thursday - 120 mins
Friday - None
Saturday - 150 mins
Sunday - None

Total: 595

Despite not even taking a walk on three of these days, I did quite a lot. It's all that bloody Christmas shopping and walking to and from bus stops.

Week 3:

Monday - 120 mins
Tuesday - 90 mins
Wednesday - 90 mins
Thursday - 90 mins
Friday - None
Saturday - 60 mins
Sunday - None


Total: 450

I'm a little worried that each week has been worse than the last. I'm still averaging a little over an hour of exercise a day (obviously not counting all the walking around the house - I can do that when I get a pedometer, but for now I only count stuff outside or at the gym unless I'm actually working out at home with a routine or a DVD) so perhaps I don't need to worry too much yet. Also, I suppose a person can be expected to be less active when they're sick. But I don't feel like I'm getting enough exercise. I need to step it up next week.

Hopefully next week we'll have a scale for a weigh-in and we can include that data!

No comments:

Post a Comment