Sunday 8 June 2008

A Post Without A Title

So here's the thing: I really, really suck at returning emails. You may have noticed this by now. It's not just you, believe me - it happens all the time in my regular life too. I check my mail frequently, and read everything that people send to me. But I file it aside for later, when I can take the time to formulate a response, and then later never comes for one reason or another, usually trouble with work or I'm needed for something that just has to be done at home. And a couple days later, I've THOUGHT so much about returning a message, I forget that I didn't actually write and send the reply. The only people who are immune are the people I talk to every day, who don't need properly written responses - "Ta love, call you later x" will do.

I'm not quite sure why I'm so bad with replies to emails and phone messages, since I usually remember birthdays and stuff, and I'm always available if someone I care about is having a crisis.

But anyway, rest assured that I HAVE read your message / seen your flirts and kisses and will respond...well, soon I hope. Assuming I can get up the nerve. I'm a person who likes to watch, and I'm perfectly happy lurking around, reading profiles and blogs and occasionally commenting, but replying to personal emails is a more active role, and that's taking a bit of getting used to for me.

So if you're looking for someone who's overt and confident and will immediately respond with "hey babe, wanna meet up tonight?" then you're probably in the wrong place. I like to be friends with the people I sleep with, so I'm here to chat for a while first, and then we'll see.

And on the subject of pictures, which several of you have brought up - I'm trying. I don't photograph well at the best of times, and at the moment I don't photograph AT ALL, because my camera is broken, and all my money is being siphoned towards my brother's wedding, and I don't have the money to fix it or buy a new one - at least not a decent one. So if anyone wants to buy me a nice Canon or Nikon, then I'll put some pics up of myself. Otherwise you'll have to wait until I get a better job, or until Currys has a sale on.

Chances are I'm going to use this blog just for general news about my life, so I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment