Saturday 9 August 2008

Meh

OK, just a quick note -

I have a really nasty computer virus that I can't seem to get rid of, so I have to call in the techie guys (again) this weekend if they're working, and on Monday if they're not. Usually I can get rid of these things myself, and I've managed to kill off about half of this one, but parts of it are hiding very well (and it has to be really good to hide from me, LOL - like John Taylor, I find things. It's what I do.) I don't know if it can be passed onto anyone through msn conversations, so I'm staying offline for now, so apologies for my lack of appearance.

Thank god I didn't cancel the computer insurance, eh?

Hope everyone's well, and with any luck I'll be back on track in a few days.

*hugs* xx

______________________________


Oh, and before I forget, I managed to answer some of those additional questions on your profile that most people never seem to get round to filling in. Go read if you like - New Questions!

______________________________


UPDATED at 7.38 am:

Touch wood, I think I might have just about killed it. And it only took me all night. *yawns*

Oli's coming over later (he's back in London now - did I mention that? Yay!) and before that I have to go to John Lewis to look for a wedding present, so I'm now going to grab the two or three hours sleep that I can, and just keep hoping and praying that the computer stays fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment