Monday 20 September 2010

Insomnia, Swearing And Plenty Else

I saw this on a couple people's blogs recently...if I can remember who I'll pimp 'em. Don't hold your breath though, my memory's not great.

So, without further ado...

10 things you may have not known about Sati (or you may have, but that's not my problem, sorry.)

1 ) I used to be able to curse in 16 languages, but now I have trouble doing it in English and Spanish.

2 ) I'm a terrible ice skater, but I feel more at peace on the ice than anywhere else in the world, except the beach.

3 ) I love pantomime. Like, really. I'm quite happy to take just about any children to go see any panto as long as I get to yell, "He's BEHIND you" and "Oh YES HE DID". Hell, I'd go on my own if I didn't think people would think I was either a pedophile or a kidnapper.

4 ) I have insomnia. You all know that. What you don't know is that since Thursday evening (right now it's Sunday night, nearly Monday morning) I have spent 10 hours asleep and 71 hours awake. That's how bad it is. However, I can't get any help on the NHS unless I start exhibiting mental symptoms, and I can't afford to go private, so I'm kind of stuck.

5 ) I'm addicted to Farmville on Facebook.

6 ) I like all times of year for different reasons, but my favourite is Halloween. Halloween is the only time of year I take risks or do anything even slightly daring. When I was 14 I dressed up as Princess Leia, in that gold bikini. I don't think anyone else at school would have gotten away with it, but all the teachers thought of me as a good girl and I think they were too surprised to react. *grins*

7 ) As long as I have a recipe (and usually without one, too) I can cook just about anything except rice. Rice beats the shit out of me every time we battle.

8 ) If health and energy were no object, and I could have any career I wanted, I'd be a neurologist and neurosurgeon who moonlights as a rap-video groupie.

9 ) I have synaesthesia, which is a condition where your senses get mixed up. I hear smells and see sounds, amongst other things.

10 ) In my head, all people come with their own song, and I actually hear the music playing when I'm around them. And I'll post more on this particular subject if I can ever get my thoughts together on it.


Share yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment