Thursday 25 November 2010

What Are You Thankful For?

I need some quick replies to this post from my friends (and anyone else who cares to answer) if you can. I should have posted it last night, but I was shattered. If you're all willing to play, I'll post the whole thing tomorrow.

At Thanksgiving my family sits round the table and says what we're thankful for. Pretty standard, right? But I was talking to my best friend the other day, and somehow the subject came up that I always seem to be thankful more for the things that affect other people than the things that affect me. And he teased me a lot for it, and I tried my best to defend myself, but truth is, it didn't fly. He's totally right, I AM more thankful for other people's stuff.

So, this year, in addition to the things in my own life, I'm making a list of all the good things that have happened to my friends and loved ones, that I can send up thanks for. And that includes YOU, dearest readers. I want to know what's made you happy recently. What's made a good change in your life. What's filled you with joy and lit up the world for you. What's made you smile. Anything, big or little, as long as you don't mind it being put up on here, and on my FB blog, and read out over the table at the Frost household for all to see and hear.

And if this doesn't reach you in time, never fear, I'll be doing it again at New Years.

Love and light to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment