Thursday 11 November 2010

Dreams

[This post was originally titled "Last night I got done from behind by a chubby guy wearing a dress" but it seemed too long for this site.]

I'm back, my preciouses.

And you just KNOW I'm saying that in a Gollum voice, right?

With any luck I'll be able to resume a somewhat-normal (for me) schedule soon, and comment on all your lovely posts that I've missed. So happy to see you're all still here, and that some of you who were missing are now back.

As for now, I am excited BECAUSE I get to go to bed and read Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones, which arrived in the post from ebay and is proving, so far, to be absolutely delicious.

Have a good evening!

P.S. The title of this post was actually last night's dream. There were two guys, one chubby, one not so chubby, and I think they may have been Matt Lucas and David Walliams as seen in those bank ads.

And right after that horror, the dream segued into a second one where I came home sweaty and dirty and sat in the garden for a few minutes - for some reason it was June, and my garden was a whole lot bigger than it usually is - and Kurisu-san suddenly appeared and asked if I wanted to go watch his band play. And I said yes! but I need a few minutes to shower and change. So I took the fastest shower my house has ever seen, and then agonized over what to wear - for some reason I thought I needed to wear a silk cocktail dress to watch a rock band in a pub - and K yelled at me for taking too long, and said he was already running late because he'd come to ask me to come with him, and I told him to go on ahead and I'd catch him up...and then I realised, after he'd gone, that he hadn't told me what pub it was and I had no way of getting in contact.

I don't know which was a worse dream, the whole Matt Lucas (I think) thing, or K saying that I was too high-maintenance to be his friend. *cries*

I am never again eating chocolate before bed. EVER.

P.S. #2 I don't usually put titles like that, that have so little to do with the content of the post, but I wanted to see if this post got more views if I sexed it up a bit. It's an important psychological experiment, y'know.

P.S. #3 Or I could just be full of shit.

P.S. #4 I lied about the chocolate thing.





No comments:

Post a Comment