Monday 1 November 2010

Taking A Short Break

My computer is getting taken away tomorrow to get fixed - it keeps freezing up, and nobody's sure why - so I may be offline for two weeks or so. It's possible that they'll be able to lend me a computer to use while mine is in the shop, but I'm not banking on it.

It'll probably do me good to take a break for awhile, actually. I'm getting so exhausted by the rollercoaster of emotions on here. I'm finding myself thinking about the blog fights for much of my day, and that's just not good. I don't like it when drama, whether online or not, eats into my relaxation time.

I'm hoping to see a sea of yellow posts when I come back, and if my entire watched list isn't still there, I shall cry and refuse to give you the sugar cookie recipe.

If the exodus happens to take place while I'm gone, let me know the details of where everyone's moving to, mmmkay? I personally have started a blog on a site called Tumblr, after much coercion from my twin flame. I haven't quite worked out how to use the site - it's not as convenient as the blogs here, or my FB notes - but with any luck I'll get it up and running when I come back.

If anything dire happens that you think I should know about, loop me in on FB - I'll try and check that a couple times on my phone if I can get it working. Otherwise, I'll see y'all at some point before Thanksgiving.

Enjoy the rest of the fall - it's the most wonderful season, IMO!

No comments:

Post a Comment