Sunday 18 April 2010

Apologies

Any of you who know me - which, I'd hope, is most of you - know that I'm not very good with I'm Sorry-s. Certainly when I argue with people, my general idea of an apology is, "Want to play a nice game of tic-tac-toe?" alongside a slightly ironic smile. Which isn't really an apology at all, more an acknowledgement that we're both being equally stupid, and need to stop.

(And anyone who's sufficiently attuned to my brain to get the reference, I'll...I don't know, do a striptease for you on New Year's Day 2013. If, y'know, I feel like it.)

HOWever, I promised to write y'all more notes, both of the life-updates and the general-thoughts type, and I haven't done that. There are various reasons why I haven't, but what it really comes down to is that I made the choice to spend my time doing other, less productive, things. So for that, I apologize, and will try to do better in the near future. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment