Saturday 10 April 2010

Randomness

WARNING: This post contains sexual references.

Ah shite, it's 3.55am and I have to be up at 9.30. I blame this wakefulness on Jay, who decided to make it his mission to get me aroused *ahem* and then tell me, "Oh, I've been drinking, I can't drive". Now, of course, he's buggered off somewhere, probably to bed, and I'm stuck here wondering if the Ann Summers leaflets are true, and every girl actually should have a Rabbit.

*sigh*

In case you can't tell, Jay is the man of the month. Not my boyfriend, definitely not. But a guy I met on a dating site I belong to, and occasionally hang out with. "Hang out" being a euphemism for "talk to in the middle of the night and now and then open the door to at 4.30 in the morning wearing a corset and panties".

Perhaps, in light of the fact that my father and stepfather have both joined the Facebook world, I shouldn't be posting this. But hell, if they're silly enough to read these notes, they deserve everything they get. All of you readers know to take what you read here with a pinch of salt, right? RIGHT?

Eheheheh, I hope so.

To be fair, if a note of mine contains any sexual details, I do try and place a warning at the top. Occasionally I forget, but not often.

I'm a little crabby at the moment, because the corset that I ordered off eBay, and paid frickin' £18.99 for, is NOT the size it says on the label. I could send it back, but I wouldn't get the P&P back, either the money I paid her to send it to me, or the postage it costs me to send it back. It's not the seller's fault that it was mislabelled, but instead of a 36DD (my size), it's a 32DD by my measurements. Possibly a small 34, but certainly no bigger than that. I can get it on, but it's not comfortable. Even when I'm slim, my ribcage is bigger than a 32. So I guess I'm gonna have to put it in the ever-growing pile of things that I have to sell. I have sooooo many things that I'm trying to get rid of, and once I've taken photos, I expect I'll post a list of things here before I try listing them on eBay. (By that, I mean post a list of things here for you to buy, not that you can have for free - I'm desperately trying to raise money at the moment, and can't really afford to give stuff away.) There are a couple of fairly nice designer things, plus a whole load of cheaper things, and a lot of shoes. Unfortunately I've been giving things away that I could have sold for a pretty penny - I gave Lauren the red Jigsaw evening dress from Trish, and Ellie the turquoise Karen Millen pants, and Selena the silver Louboutin pumps that I got on sale in TK Maxx and then couldn't wear 'cause they were too high. At the time, it didn't seem worth selling them, because I didn't have many things that I wanted to get rid of. But it's seeming less and less likely that I'm going to move into my own flat, at least in this country, and with Mom and Lori and Chris and Ryan and me in a 3-bedroom house, there just isn't enough room for me to keep clothes and shoes that I don't wear, for "one day".

The things that I should sell, but probably don't have the heart to, are my evening dresses. I love evening dresses - ballgowns, cocktail dresses, fancy meringues and simple sheaths alike - and have at least half a dozen that are just a little bit too small in the bust. Several of them come from Monsoon, and a couple from Jigsaw, and I know that I could get quite a lot of money for them. Possibly even enough to take that vacation that I'm craving. But I love those dresses, and have been holding onto them for that day in the future that I finally afford a breast reduction, and I'll only sell them if I don't have any other choice.

Or if Curt or some other lovely male invites me to spend a month island-hopping in the Caribbean. :P

4.17 now, and I'm starting to get sleepy. I'll read a couple pages of my book - if I can find a book to read, I just remembered that I finished the one I was reading earlier - and then sleep a couple hours. With any luck I won't be too tired tomorrow, Mom and Tony and Debbie and I are supposed to be going to the garden centre, and I'm looking forward to that - for one thing I actually have a bit of money in my pocket, for once. :)

Hope y'all are getting on well! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment