Tuesday 5 April 2011

Fun With Statuses

Righty-O, I've decided that the only way I'm going to find my music - and anything else that I've lost that I don't know about - is to totally reorganize EVERYTHING on my hard drive.

Therefore I will likely be online for the next twenty-four hours. Yowch. And yeah, I know I don't NEED to be online to reorganize my hard drive, but this way I can keep up on everyone's lives, nosy Aquarian that I am. Social network updates are manna to me.

I do wish that this site did something like Facebook, with a live feed of status updates that people actually USE. I know we have a status on here, but everything has to be approved, and there's nowhere (that I've found) to read a list of friends' updates unless you go on their profile, and we all know the problems there.

Sati is not wearing any clothes.

Sati just shaved her girlie bits* and is amazed at how soft everything feels.

Sati commented on
Subs' post A squirter?? Who fucking knew.....really??? and is wondering if she should change the name of her blog to "A Walking Talking Margarita".

This could be fun, ja?

* And yes, I did just say girlie bits. Whatever. I go through scientific phases, and crude phases, and fluffy phases, and I'm in a fluffy one now.

No comments:

Post a Comment