Monday 28 July 2008

A Shorter Quiz From Tommy

SECTION 1 - THE BASICS+ Known as: On here? Rose. Just Rose.

+ Born: 3rd Feb. 1984

+ Hair color: Blonde

+ Eye color: Blue

SECTION 2 - HAVE YOU EVER

+ Fallen off the bed?: It happens fairly often actually. I sleep on a mattress on the floor now. I toss and turn in my sleep all night.

+ Broken someone else's heart?: Meh. Probably.

+ Had your heart broken?: Not really broken. Bruised a bit now and then. Some times more than others.

+ Had a dream come true?: Well yeah, I'm a precog. It's what I do.

SECTION 3 - CURRENTLY...

+ Wearing: Nothing at all.

+ Listening to: Nothing. I might put YouTube on in a while, if I decide to stay on the computer after I finish this.

+ Located: On my bed.

+ Chatting with: Oli and Angel Eyes.

+ Should REALLY be: Eating or sleeping, probably.

SECTION 4 - DO YOU...

+ Have any piercings: Just ears. Very boring.

+ Drive: Meh. I have a car, I had my test booked, and then I injured my back and couldn't drive for ages. So I don't have a license. I should get it soon, but I don't have the money right now.

+ Drink: Now and then. Not often.

+ Have a cell phone: Yes. I don't know anyone in England who doesn't.

SECTION 5 - LAST PERSON YOU...

+ Hugged: Mom

+ Talked with on the phone: Mom

+ Texted: Sasha

SECTION 6 - PERSONAL...

+ What do you want to be when you grow up?: I don't know. Something that pays well, LOL.

+ What comes first in your life?: I'm not sure, honestly. I'm just trying to survive with my morals and my sanity intact.

+ What do you usually think about before you go to bed?: Making sure I've done everything necessary, just checking the house over.

SECTION 7 - FAVORITES

+ Show: Criminal Minds, Ghost Whisperer, Boston Legal, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice.

+ Store: For clothes, probably H & M. For furniture and fun, Ikea.

+ Food: Right now, everything. Working out at the gym is making me hungry.

+ Color: All of 'em.

SECTION 8 - DO YOU...

+ Like to give hugs: Sure, I'm a pretty tactile person. I like hugs and kisses and all that.

+ Like to walk in the rain: Sometimes, as long as I know that afterwards I can come home and take a hot bath.

+ Prefer black or blue: Depends what it's for.

+ Sleep on your side: No, I sleep on my stomach.

+ Have stuffed animals: Yes, I seem to have more of them every year. I don't know why.

SECTION 9 - THIS OR THAT...(pick)

+ Pierced nose or tongue: Ehh. No preference.

+ MTV or BET: We don't get BET here so I'm gonna have to go with MTV. Channel U is best though.

+ 7th Heaven or Dawsons Creek: Don't really watch either. I used to like Dawson's Creek, but I never watched it religiously. I've never seen 7th Heaven.

+ Chocolate or flowers: Probably flowers. Although not when I'm hungry.

+ Color or black-and-white photos: Both, for different occasions.

+ Stay up late or sleep in: Stay up late. I like getting up early, doing what needs to be done for the day, taking a nap in the afternoon, waking up at 9 or 10 pm, eating dinner and watching some TV, and then going to bed at 1 or 2.

+ Hot or cold: In what context?

+ Sun or moon: Both, depending on my mood.

+ Left or Right: *shrug*

+ 10 Acquaintances or one best friend: Oh...I don't know. They both have their pluses.

+ Spring or Fall: Fall is my favourite of all the seasons, but I like Spring too.

+ Happy or sad: Happy.

+ Wonder or amazement: Aren't they more or less the same thing?

SECTION 10 - FIRSTS.

First Screen Name: Nope, not telling you.

First self purchased CD: LOL, I bought three CDs at the same time, a couple weeks after I got my first CD player when I was 11. The soundtrack for "Dangerous Minds" (STILL one of the best CDs I own), and the singles for "Wonderwall" and "Don't Look Back in Anger" by Oasis.

First pet: I don't know, actually. We had a lot of cats when I was growing up that just sort of adopted us.

First piercing/tattoo: Ears - they're the only ones I have. I must have been 10. I know I was the last of my friends, and I was so mad at my mom because she wouldn't let me get it done for ages.

SECTION 11 - LASTS.

Last GOOD cry: For me there's no such thing as a good cry.

Last phone call: Mom

Last time showered: At the gym on Friday. (I bathe every day, though.)

SECTION 12 - CURRENT.

Current mood: Kind of hungry but too sleepy to cook.

Current food: None, sadly.

Current hair: An annoying length.

Current annoyance(s): Aside from the hair? I don't know. I need to change my bed. I should do it now, really, but it can wait until tomorrow.

SECTION 13 - WHO LAST...

Made you smile?: I'm not sure. Oli last night, I think.

Saw you cry?: *shrug*

SECTION 14 - WOULD YOU RATHER...

Be serious or be funny?: I don't know. I'm generally a pretty serious person. Sometimes I think it would be nice to make people laugh though.

Drink whole or skim milk?: Semi-skimmed - that's 2% fat to you Americans (I think).

SECTION 15 - DO YOU PREFER...

Do you prefer gray or black?: Both

Lust or love?: LOL, who says you can't have both? I think a healthy relationship should have a good dollop of each.

Sunrise or sunset?: Both. (LOL, seeing a pattern here?)

M&M's or skittles?: Peanut M & Ms.

SECTION 16 - ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...

Do you like anyone?: I like lots of people.

Do you believe in love at first sight?: I'm sitting on the fence on this one.

Do you fall for the wrong guy or girl?: It's been known to happen. I'm trying not to let it happen so often these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment