Monday 14 July 2008

Well, At Least I'm Recovering *sighs*

I woke up about two hours ago and realized that I'd lost three days.

Not lost lost...I don't think I was abducted by aliens or anything. And I didn't completely sleep them away. I think it was just the cold - and the cold medicine - to be honest. But my brain is all a bit kerflooey, and the last couple of days are mostly a blur. The last thing I remember really clearly was having dinner at my brother's house, and that was on Thursday night. (Now, btw, it's Sunday evening.)

So apologies for the lack of entries, and the poor quality of the ones that I DID make.

I know that I went into town a couple times, and yesterday I went to Sainsbury's, and the strap on my favourite shoe broke. I know that I got pissed at my mom for treating me like an invalid in front of the cute taxi guy. I know that I was mad because Matalan was closed, and I was mad that Sainsbury's no longer sell pesto salads, and I was mad that my bill cost more than I expected, because a bunch of things had been marked down when they shouldn't have been. But I can't for the life of me remember why I was so mad about all those things. Normally stuff like that just sort of washes over me.

I vaguely remember Mario being kicked out of Big Brother. And I also remember having Rex and Darnell make me dinner and then eat ice cream off my stomach, but I'm fairly sure that bit was a dream.

I also had a couple "WTF?" moments when I checked my msn conversations and found that I'd shared a bit more about my fantasies concerning one certain person than I probably should have.

Basically, I don't have any missing memories...what I'm missing is the idea of exactly what was going through my head when I decided that that would be a good thing to say or do.

This is why I should stay away from people when I'm sick. I lose all my impulse control.

I imagine this is what a hangover feels like. *sighs*

No comments:

Post a Comment