Saturday 2 October 2010

The Horns Of A Furious Dilemma

I have a fashion dilemma. I really kind of want both these coats.



(Sorry they're not the same size, when I tried to change the sizes they went blurry.)

The coat on the right is the petrol-blue one I mentioned a few notes down. (It's actually a bit lighter and grayer than it looks in this picture.) The one on the left is somewhere between a cream and a camel colour.

Both quite similar styles. Both would suit me well. (I think, although I haven't tried the camel on yet.) Both very beautiful and warm.

The blue is £40 (although £30 if I buy it this week) and from Matalan, so the quality's probably reasonable - it'll last me a couple of years. The camel is £75 from Next, so likely of a slightly better quality.

I don't know which colour is more practical. The camel will be perfect with my spring clothes, and the blue will be excellent with my autumn clothes. Problem is if I wait for spring, the camel won't be there.

So: Cheaper blue? More expensive camel? Both, and hide the receipts?

No comments:

Post a Comment