Tuesday 26 October 2010

Ooh, New Undies!

WARNING: This post contains semi-nude pictures that some readers may find offensive.

I was going to write you a blog detailing what I've been up to the last few days, but I'm too tired. Don't worry, you're not missing much - they've been pretty much a write-off, both time-wise and money-wise.

So I'll just give you a new pic instead. The bra is new, red silk, and has matching panties with a cut-out heart on the back - if I can get someone to take a pic of the panties I'll put that up too. (And maybe put it on
BlackProfessor's Booty November post.)

I so need to get a decent camera, so I can get pics that show the detail on these things. *sigh*

But anyway. Hope you're all well, and I'll be back to posting as soon as I stop sleeping all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment